Lori Milner, CEO of Beyond the Dress and Nadia Bilchik, CNN Editorial Producer & CEO of Greater Impact Communication are excited to announce the launch of their book
OWN Your Space: The Toolkit for the Working Woman
This ground-breaking handbook provides practical tools and insights gleaned from communication workshops held around the world and from interviews with some of South Africa’s most accomplished women. By mastering your physical and head space, interpersonal and networking skills and by overcoming the negative effects of past conditioning, you will learn how to develop the unshakeable confidence to accelerate your career and truly OWN your space in every aspect of your personal and professional life.
OWN your Space is the ultimate ‘toolkit in a handbag’ for the intelligent, capable South African woman who wants to unleash her potential, take her career to the next level and who ultimately strives to discover the true power within.
“I think Own your Space is the perfect book for any young woman looking to just get a step up on her career, personal life and, yes, even her dress sense.”
– Sam Wright – Tech Girl
About the authors
Highlights from the OWN Your Space launch event held on 4 March 2016
Find out what our attendees had to say
BEHIND THE SCENES WITH OWN YOUR SPACE
Choosing the cover
Check out the other cover design options that were presented:
OWN Your Space Training
Communications experts Nadia Bilchik, CEO of Greater Impact Communication, and Lori Milner, CEO of Beyond the Dress, have worked with some of the biggest names in industry to empower women, including The Coca Cola Company, The Home Depot, Turner Broadcasting, Alexander Forbes, Massmart, Life Healthcare, FNB, Siemens, and SAB. Now, they have combined their winning techniques to empower organisations and individuals – both men and women – to reach their potential with a series of programs called Own Your Space.
Through keynote talks, half-day and full-day training & development programs, all of your employees, across all levels can learn to:
- OWN your head space – help your workforce to thrive with a mind-set in which personal accountability and a positive attitude can boost job satisfaction and motivation.
- OWN your physical space – master your physical presence, and learn how to leverage both your verbal and non-verbal communication skills to become more persuasive and engaging.
- OWN your interpersonal space – boost productivity by bridging communication gaps, developing strong relationships, and dealing effectively with customer or workplace conflict.
- OWN your virtual space – develop an awareness of the etiquette of email, phone and social media usage that is often overlooked, even though these communication channels are increasingly the face of an organisation.
- OWN your time – learn to be more effective in achieving or exceeding business goals through powerful time management techniques.
- OWN your network – develop online and offline networking skills and techniques to establish and enhance a well-connected business environment.
- OWN your decisions, successes and failures – empower employees to become confident decision makers and understand how both successes and failures can be beneficial to their careers.
- OWN your ASK – ensure your employees are never afraid or unsure of the best ways to ask for assistance, advancement, advice or guidance in a comfortable and confident manner.
- OWN your podium – even the most reserved speakers will find a confident voice with a program designed to overcome nerves and present information in a compelling way.
For more information or to request a quote, email email@example.com
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Do you have all the tools you need to comfortably OWN Your Space?
Sign up to our newsletter to receive tips and tools to be as productive and effective as you can be.